Agreement with Canada on Niagara River Diversions. [electronic resource] : Executive Report <To Accompany Exec. C>: hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on May 8, 1969.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Government document
11 p. ;
- Water diversion -- Niagara River (N.Y. and Ont.).
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Exec. Rpt. No. 91-4 considers ratification of agreement with Canada for temporary water diversion from the Niagara River for power production and to stem erosion problem of the American Falls.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Agreement with Canada on Niagara River Diversions
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Agreement with Canada on Niagara River Diversions. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(91) S2150-9
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|