To Promote Private Financing of Credit Needs and To Amend the Small Business Act. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Rules, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on May 10, 1966.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Government document
iii, 91-102 p. ;
- Federal National Mortgage Association.
Loans -- Government guaranty -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Continuation of hearings on H.R. 14544 and S. 2499, to enable various Federal agencies to transfer legal title to outstanding loans to the Federal National Mortgage Association, which would then sell interest-bearing, government-backed participating certificates on the pooled loans to private investors.
Considers (89) H.R. 14544, (89) S. 2499.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules. To Promote Private Financing of Credit Needs and To Amend the Small Business Act
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules. To Promote Private Financing of Credit Needs and To Amend the Small Business Act. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 4--(89) HRu-1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|