Small watershed program [electronic resource] : hearing[s] Ninety-first Congress, second session / April 22 [and July 30] 1970.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1970.
- Government document
2 v. : map. ;
- Water resources development -- United States.
Flood control -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- [pt. 1] Twelve projects located in Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, and Texas.
pt. 2. Nine projects located in Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, and Oregon, also including McClellan Creek Watershed, Texas.
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Flood Control: Rivers and Harbors. Small watershed program
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Flood Control: Rivers and Harbors. Small watershed program. CIS 70 S641-28 CIS 70 S641-42 (pt. 2)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|