Nominations [electronic resource] : hearing, Ninety-second Congress, second session, on Dr. Jerome H. Jaffe, of Virginia, to be director and Paul Louis Perito, of Massachusetts, to be deputy director of the Special Action Office for Drug Abuse Prevention / April 11, 1972.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1972.
- Government document
ii, 20 p. ;
- Jaffe, Jerome.
Perito, Paul Louis, 1937-
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Nominations
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Nominations. CIS 72 S541-40
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|