FEA nominations [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-fourth Congress, first session, on the nomination of Gorman C. Smith, to be Assistant Administrator for Regulatory Programs and John A. Hill, to be Deputy Administrator, April 16, 1975.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1975.
- Government document
iii, 43 p. ;
- Smith, Gorman C. (Gorman Curtis), 1929-1998.
Hill, John A.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. FEA nominations
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. FEA nominations. CIS 75 S441-72
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|