U.S. intelligence agencies and activities [electronic resource] : hearings before the Select Committee on Intelligence, U.S. House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, first session ....
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1975-1976.
- Government document
6 v. : ill. ;
- Intelligence service -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- pt. 1. Intelligence costs and fiscal procedures.
pt. 2. The performance of the intelligence community.
pt. 3. Domestic intelligence programs.
pt. 4. Committee proceedings.
pt. 5. Risks and control of foreign intelligence.
pt. 6. Committee proceedings
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Intelligence. U.S. intelligence agencies and activities
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Intelligence. U.S. intelligence agencies and activities. CIS 76 H961-1 (pt. 1) CIS 76 H961-2 (pt. 2) CIS 76 H961-3 (pt. 3) CIS 76 H961-7 (pt. 4) CIS 76 H961-8 (pt. 5) CIS 76 H961-9 (pt. 6)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|