Nomination of an associate judge [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on the District of Columbia, United States Senate, Ninety-fourth Congress, first session, on nomination of Charles W. Halleck to be an associate judge of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia (reappointment), December 3, 1975.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1976.
- Government document
viii, 1069 p. ;
- Halleck, Charles W.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the District of Columbia. Nomination of an associate judge
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the District of Columbia. Nomination of an associate judge. CIS 76 S301-6
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|