Nomination [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, United States Senate, Ninety-fourth Congress, first session, on Robert E. Barrett, of Pennsylvania, to be Administrator of the Mining Enforcement and Safety Administration (new position), December 9, 1975.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1976.
- Government document
ii, 22 p. ;
- Barrett, Robert E., 1928-.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Nomination
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Nomination. CIS 76 S541-30
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|