Tocks Island deauthorization [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Water Resources of the Committee on Public Works, United States Senate, Ninety-fourth Congress, second session, on S. 3106 ... July 23 and 26, 1976.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1976.
- Government document
v, 535 p. ;
- Tocks Island Reservoir Project.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Bibliography: p. 187-188.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Water Resources. Tocks Island deauthorization
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Water Resources. Tocks Island deauthorization. CIS 76 S641-32
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|