Oversight [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Fossil and Nuclear Energy Research, Development and Demonstration of the Committee on Science and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, Ninety-fifth Congress, second session ...
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1978.
- Serial - House, Committee on Science and Technology ; no. 95-70, 76, 78, 86
- Government document
v. : ill. ;
- Energy policy -- United States.
Power resources -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- v. 1. Effect of the Clean air act amendment on new energy technologies and resources.
v. 2. MHD program review ...
v. 3. Nuclear waste management.
v. 4. Staff study on management and cost issues ...
v. 5. Staff report on MHD technology ...
v. 6. Alternative breeding cycles for nuclear power: an analysis.
v. 7. [Not issued].
v. 8. Review of the Magnetic fusion program of the Department of Energy.
v. 9. Oversight trips: 1977-78 and selected DOE official correspondence: 1978.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Technology. Subcommittee on Fossil and Nuclear Energy Research, Development, and Demonstration. Oversight
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Technology. Subcommittee on Fossil and Nuclear Energy Research, Development, and Demonstration. Oversight. CIS 78 H701-54 (vol. 1) CIS 78 H701-61 (vol. 2) CIS 79 H701-1 (vol. 3) CIS 79 H701-10 (vol. 8)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|