Space shuttle reprogramming [electronic resource] : hearing before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, Ninety-fifth Congress, first session : special oversight hearing / [Subcommittee on] Department of Housing and Urban Development-Independent Agencies.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1978.
- Government document
iii, 52 p. : ill. ;
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration -- Appropriations and expenditures.
Reusable space vehicles -- Costs.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. digital, PDF file. LexisNexis U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via LexisNexis website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on HUD-Independent Agencies. Space shuttle reprogramming
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on HUD-Independent Agencies. Space shuttle reprogramming. CIS 78 S181-13
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|