The complete Passover cookbook / by Frances R. AvRutick.
- Other Title:
- Complete Passover cookbook : delectable recipes--strictly Kosher for Passover and the year 'round
- Middle Village, New York : Jonathan David Publishers, Inc., c1981.
xi, , 420 pages : illustration ; 24 cm.
- Jewish cooking.
Introduction. How to set a Passover table; The Seder meal
Appetizers and salads
Soups and soup garnishes
Poultry and stuffings
Latkes, fritters, and kugels
Foods with a foreign flavor
Fruit desserts, puddings, and other sweet finales
Frostings and fillings
Pies and pastries
Cookies, squares, and bars
Bread substitutes, rolls, and muffins
Salad dressings, relishes, and sauces.
- "Pictured on the jacket is the widely copied Delft (West Netherlands) Seder dish created by Albrest de Kerser in 1642. Now on display in the Israel Museum, Jerusalem, Israel."
- Local notes:
- Blank Collection copy has dust-jacket retained.
Blank Collection copy has bookplate of Chef Fritz Blank.
Kislak Center Culinary Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Martin Kaminer 2019.
Culinary Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Blank, Fritz (bookplate) (donor)
Kaminer, Martin (donor) (Culinary Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Chef Fritz Blank Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|