The topography and geology of the peninsula of Sinai : (south-eastern portion) / by W. F. Hume ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Half title: Topography and geology of south-eastern Sinai
- Cairo : National Printing Department, 1906.
- Government document
280 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., col. maps ; 27 cm.
- Geology -- Egypt -- Shamāl Sīnāʼ.
Natural history -- Egypt -- Shamāl Sīnāʼ.
Physical geography -- Egypt -- Sinai.
Geology -- Egypt -- Sinai.
- Publishers' advertisements -- Egypt -- Jīzah -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Egypt Cairo.
- Appendices: I. Meteorological observations taken in Sinai by H. G. Skill.
II. List of plants in Sinai Peninsula.
III. Previous literature.
IV. Detailed structure of igneous region in East Sinai.
- At head of title: Survey Department, Egypt.
Advertisements for other publications, maps, and plans, "published by the Survey Department, and on sale at the Offices of the Survey Department, Giza, and the Geological Museum, Cairo" on the recto and verso of the rear wrapper.
Index: p. -280.
"Previous literature": p. 235-238.
- Local notes:
- Holy Land Collections has the author's presentation copy to "Prof. Newberry", inscribed in ink, on the half-title page.
Holy Land Collections copy purchased for the Penn Libraries at the Pierre Bergé & associés auction held on April 29, 2008.
- Penn Provenance:
- Lazard, Bertrand (former owner) (Holy Land Collections copy)
Lazard, Paola (former owner) (Holy Land Collections copy)
Hume, W. F. (William Fraser), 1867-1949 (former owner) (Holy Land Collections copy)
Newberry, Percy E. (Percy Edward), 1869-1949 (inscription) (Holy Land Collections copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Hume, W. F. (William Fraser), 1867-1949.
Skill, Herbert G.
Egypt. Maṣlaḥat al-Misāḥah.
Holy Land Collections (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|