A Shaker gardener's manual : containing plain instructions for the selection, preparation, and management of a kitchen garden, with practical directions for the cultivation and management of some of the most useful culinary vegetables / published by the United Society, New Lebanon, Columbia Co., N.Y.
- Cambridge, MA : Applewood Books, [198-?]
- A George Dawson book.
24 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Cambridge.
- A facsimile of the edition of 1843, which was an expansion of the first edition of 1836.
- Local notes:
- Blank Collection copy has bookplate of Chef Fritz Blank.
- Penn Provenance:
- Blank, Fritz (bookplate) (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Chef Fritz Blank Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|