Rubies in the orchard : how to uncover the hidden gems in your business / Lynda Resnick ; with Francis Wilkinson.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Doubleday, c2009.
xx, 204 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 22 cm.
- Lynda Resnick's marketing triumphs read like an encyclopedia of branding. In Rubies in the Orchard, she divulges her secrets for creating some of the world's most memorable and iconic brands, and the bull's-eye strategies to sell them.
- An 8,000-year-old overnight sensation
Selling ice sculptures to Eskimos
Taking root in the flower business
The one true copy of Jackie Kennedy's real fake pearls
Thinking inside the pomegranate
Thinking inside the volcano
Eyeballs ain't enough
Web of wonder (and deceit)
Green is the new black
Nurturing brand faith in an age of cynicism.
- "The POM Queen's secrets to building brands and marketing just about anything."--Jacket.
- Wilkinson, Francis.
- 9780385525787 (hc : alk. paper)
0385525788 (hc : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|