The history of the most illustrious house of Nassau : continued from the tenth century (its earliest known origin) down to this present time, with regard to that branch of it, more particularly, that came into the succession of Orange : as likewise an account of the houses of Baux and Chalons : to which is prefixed a large genealogical table / by John Breval ... ; there are likewise added original letters of King William, while Prince of Orange.
- Dublin : Printed by S. Powell, for Abraham Bradley, Thomas Moore, and Stearne Brock, booksellers ..., MDCCXXXIV 
, 255,  p.,  folded leaves of plates : geneal. tables ; 17 cm. (12mo)
- N.st d.e, l.ir *Awo (3) 1734 (R)
- Orange-Nassau, House of.
Netherlands -- History -- Wars of Independence, 1556-1648.
Netherlands -- History -- 1648-1795.
- Advertisements -- Ireland -- Dublin -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- Signatures: A-M¹².
Initials, head- and tail-pieces.
Advertisement on last printed leaf.
"Published in London in 1734 as 'The history of the House of Nassau'."--ESTC.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries copy imperfect: leaf M12 (advertisement) wanting.
Penn Libraries copy: upper board partially detached from spine.
- Penn Provenance:
- Elias, Archibald C. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC T143819
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
Powell, Samuel, d. 1775, printer.
Bradley, Abraham, fl. 1729-1783, bookseller.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|