The man [videorecording] / New Line Cinema presents a Fried Films production ; a Les Mayfield film ; produced by Rob Fried ; screenplay by Jim Piddock & Margaret Oberman and Steve Carpenter ; directed by Les Mayfield.
- [Burbank, CA] : New Line Home Entertainment : Distributed by Warner Home Video, , c2005.
1 videodisc (ca. 83 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Drug enforcement agents -- Michigan -- Detroit -- Drama.
Sales personnel -- Drama.
Murder -- Investigation -- Michigan -- Detroit -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Dialogue in English with optional subtitles in English or Spanish.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1; InterActual Player 2.0 ; DTS Digital Surround 5.1 ; Stereo Sourround Sound.
System requirements for DVD-ROM and on-line features: a computer running Microsoft Windows 98SE or higher, the (included) InterActual player installed, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 orhigher, Macromedia Flash 6.0 and an internet connection, a DVD-ROM drive and a software or hardware DVD player. This DVD will not work in a CD-ROM drive and the DVD-ROM features are not available on Apple Macintosh.
- ATF agent Derrick Vann's partner, who happened to be corrupt, has been killed after a cache of guns were stolen from the ATF office in Detroit. Internal affairs believe Derrick was in on the gun theft, forcing him to go off on his own to bring the bad guys to justice. At the same time, dental supply salesman Andy Fiddler happens to be in Detroit for a business convention. During the course of investigating who is responsible for his partner's death, Derrick arrests Andy because of a miscommunication. Soon the hard-edged agent and the salesman have to team up to extricate themselves from their life-threatening predicament.
- Samuel L. Jackson, Eugene Levy, Luke Goss, Miguel Ferrer, Susie Essman, Anthony Mackie, Gigi Rice, Rachael Crawford, Philip Akin.
- Director of photography, Adam Kane ; editors, Peter Fandetti, Jeffrey Wolf ; music, John Murphy ; costume designer, Delphine White ; production designer, Carol Spier.
- Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2005.
Special features; bloopers and out takes; deleted alternate scences, featurettes.
DVD-RDM features: enhanced script to screen.
- Mayfield, Les. , Director
Fried, Rob. , Producer
Piddock, Jim, 1956- , Screenwriter
Oberman, Margaret. , Screenwriter
Carpenter, Steve. , Screenwriter
Jackson, Samuel L.. , Actor
Levy, Eugene, 1946- , Actor
Goss, Luke, 1968- , Actor
Ferrer, Miguel, 1954- , Actor
Essman, Susie, 1955- , Actor
Mackie, Anthony, 1979- , Actor
Rice, Gigi. , Actor
Crawford, Rachael. , Actor
Akin, Philip. , Actor
Murphy, John, 1965 Mar. 4- , Composer
New Line Cinema Corporation.
Warner Home Video (Firm)
New Line Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Publisher Number:
N10090 New Line Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|