Lettera circolare alli Monsignori Patriarchi, arciuescoui, vescoui & altri ordinarij dell'Italia e isole adiacenti in accompangamento del giubileo che per ordine della Santita di Nostro Signore a loro si trasmette.
- In Roma, & in Rauenna : Nella Stamperia Camerale, & Arciuescouale, 1703.
 p. ; 25 cm (fol.)
- i.v. i.I. leI. s.mo (C) 1761 (R)
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Rome (Italy)
Indulgences -- Early works to 1800.
Holy Year -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Italy Rome.
- Imprint from colophon.
Letter transmitted to Pope Clement XI from the to Vicar General of Rome relating to Jubilee Year proclaimed by Pope Clement XI.
Document signed "G. Card di Carpegna" [i.e. Gaspare Carpegna]
- Local notes:
- Lea Library copy bound chronogically with app. 80 other works (primarily broadsides) issued by the Catholic Church during the years 1567-1709; collection consists of papal documents including bulls, constitutions, briefs, decrees, edicts and indulgences.
Lea Library copy has Henry Charles Lea's bookplate on front pastedown and autograph dated 1876 on front free endpaper.
Lea Library has 2 copies bound sequentially in same volume.
- Penn Provenance:
- Lea, Henry Charles, 1825-1909 (autograph) (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Rome (Italy). Vicar-General.
Catholic Church. Pope (1700-1721 : Clement XI)
Stamparia Camerale, printer.
Catholic Church. Archdiocese of Ravenna (Italy)
Carpegna, Gasparo, -1714.
Henry Charles Lea Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|