Just like home [videorecording] / SMS Productions ; produced for Reshet ; Gesher Multicultural Film Fund, The Israel Film Council ; a film by Alexander Gentelev ; produced by Sasha Klein and Maya Zinshtein.
- Other Title:
- Hebrew title transliterated: Kemo ba-bayit [videorecording]
- Jerusalem : Ruth Diskin Films Ltd., 2009.
1 videodisc (60 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Jewish orphanages -- Russia.
Jewish children -- Russia.
Jews -- Russia -- Social life and customs.
- Documentary films.
Motion pictures, Israeli.
- In Russian with English subtitles; some Hebrew.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1.
- "For the past ten years a loving couple have managed Moscow's Jewish Orphanage - home to children who were abused, neglected, and abandoned by the people closest to them. It takes a lot of patience but slowly, gradually, these children learn to regain their trust in humanity and secure a chance for a brighter future. This film offers a rare glimpse at life in a home with thirty children and two 'parents' who refuse to give up hope."--Container.
- Cinematographer, Israel Freedman; editors, Alik Baskin, Tanya Shvarc; music, Valery Gavrilin.
- Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture produced in 2009.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Gentelev, Alexander. , Screenwriter, Director
Klein, Sasha. , Producer
Zinshtein, Maya. , Producer
Gavrilin, V. (Valeriĭ) , Composer
SMS Productions. , Producer
Reshet (Firm) , Producer
Gesher Film Fund. , Producer
Ruth Diskin Films (Firm) , Distributor
Rosengarten Family Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|