Por el Flamenco [videorecording] / a film by Shem Shemy ; produced by Yes ; with the help of Action Media Productions ; Différance New Cinema Productions ; [director and producer, Shem Shemy ; screenplay, Shem Shemy and Tom Barkay.
- Jerusalem : Ruth Diskin Marketing & Distribution ; [s.l.] : Yes, 2009.
1 videodisc (52 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Flamenco music -- Spain -- Andalusia.
Flamenco dancers -- Spain -- Andalusia.
Jews -- Identity.
Flamenco music -- Social aspects -- Spain -- Andalusia.
- Documentary films.
Travelogues (Motion pictures)
- In Spanish with subtitles in Hebrew and English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1.
- "The journey of a loving Israeli couple into the depths of the flamenco scene in Granada, Spain, becomes the personal journey of one man to the roots of his own sadness. His accidental encounter with Yoel - an Israeli flamenco guitarist living in Andalucia - sparks the beginning of the shared journey into the heart of gypsy flamenco culture."--Container.
- Cinematographer, Guy Assal; editor, Tom Barkay; guitar, Yoel Taublid.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2009.
Cataloged from English language portion of opening credits, and from IMDb website.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Shemi, Shem. , Screenwriter, Director, Narrator, Producer
Barkay, Tom. , Screenwriter
Taublid, Yoel. , Interviewee, Performer
Yes Films. , Distributor, Producer
Action Media Productions. , Producer
Différance New Cinema Productions. , Producer
Ruth Diskin Films (Firm) , Distributor
Rosengarten Family Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|