The Plictho; instructions in the art of the dyers which teaches the dyeing of woolen cloths, linens, cottons, and silk by the great art as well as by the common.
- Translation of the 1st ed. of 1548, by Sidney M. Edelstein and Hector C. Borghetty.
- Cambridge, M.I.T. Press 
xxxvi, 199 p. illus., facsims. 28 cm.
- Dyes and dyeing.
- Place of Publication:
- England Cambridge
- Facsim. of the 1548 Italian ed. (p. 1-86).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Smith copy has slipcase retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- George, Philip (donor) (Smith copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Edelstein, Sidney M., tr.
Borghetty, Hector C., tr.
Philip George Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|