Windfall [videorecording] / Nu Image ; American Cinema Independent ; American Cinema International ; presents a George Shamieh, Ion Ionescu production ; written by Craig J. Nevius and Adrian Fulle ; directed by Gerry Lively.
- Full screen.
- [Los Angeles, CA] : DEJ Productions [distributor], c2003.
1 videodisc (102 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Hurricanes -- Drama.
Casinos -- South Carolina -- Drama.
Police, Private -- Drama.
Employee theft -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Motion pictures, United States.
Motion pictures, Romanian.
- In English and dubbed Spanish.
Container states that disc is closed-captioned, but closed-captioning is not on the set-up menu.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo.
- "The worst hurricane in a century is ready to pound the East coast, and somebody inside [a South Carolina] island casino is planning to use the storm as a diversion to pull off a hugh inside job. Ace and Scratch, two professional thieves-gone-good, are security guards in the casino. As they struggle to stop the heist, it's a race against time or they'll be trapped in a storm that is destroying everything in its path."--Container.
- Casper Van Dien, Gregg Henry, Libby Hudson, Robert Englund, Ray Wise.
- Director of photography, Andrew Rawson; editor, Michael Kuge; music, Alex Wilkinson.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2002.
Special feature: original theatrical trailer.
Aspect ratio 1.33:1.
- Lively, Gerry. , Director
Leo, Zani. , Screenwriter
Nevius, Craig J. , Screenwriter
Fulle, Adrian, 1972- , Screenwriter
Shamieh, George. , Producer
Ionescu, Ion. , Producer
Van Dien, Casper, 1968- , Actor
Henry, Gregg. , Actor
Hudson, Libby. , Actor
Englund, Robert, 1947- , Actor
Wise, Ray, 1947- , Actor
Wilkinson, Alex. , Composer
Nu Image (Firm). , Producer
American Cinema International (Firm) , Producer
American Cinema Independent (Firm) , Producer
DEJ Productions, Inc. , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
BBA-373D DEJ Productions
373D DEJ Productions
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|