Economic Development and State Policy Data for the United States, 1950-1964 [electronic resource] Thomas R. Dye.
- ICPSR ed
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1984.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 22.
1 online resource.
- Economic indicators -- United States.
Political indicators -- United States.
Social indicators -- United States.
United States -- Economic conditions -- 1945-.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Economic, political, and social indicatorss for fifty states during the 1950s and 1960s from Thomas R. Dye, Florida State University, is collected in this study. The dataset contains variables that include data on population characteristics and levels of governmental expenditures and services, as well as various political indices and scales.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|