Michigan Election Returns, 1974 [electronic resource] Precinct-Level / Michigan Department of State.
- ICPSR ed
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1984.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 74.
1 online resource.
- Elections -- Michigan -- Statistics.
Voting -- Michigan -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This data collection contains aggregate election returns for each of Michigan's 6,743 precincts and absentee voter counting boards for the November 5, 1974, general election. Data are provided for offices contested in 1974, which include those of governor, secretary of state, attorney general, United States representative, state senator and representative, superintendent of the Michigan Board of Education, Supreme Court justice, and regents of the three major state universities. Data are also provided for four statewide proposals (referenda) voted upon in the general election.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|