World Population, 1973 [electronic resource]
- ICPSR ed
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1984.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 5032.
1 online resource.
- Population -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This data collection contains basic demographic information for approximately 196 nations in 1973. Data are provided for the estimated number of population, births and deaths per 1,000 population in 1972, the number of infant deaths per 1,000 live births, the percentage rate of natural population increase, the number of years it took for the population to double, the percentage of the population aged 15 and under, life expectancy at birth in 1972, the median age of the mother, the median birth order, and the percentage of urban population.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|