Political Change in Britain, 1969-1970 [electronic resource] David Butler, Donald E. Stokes.
- ICPSR version
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1984.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 7004.
1 online resource.
- Elections -- Great Britain -- Public opinion.
Voting -- Great Britain -- Public opinion.
Political parties -- Great Britain -- Public opinion.
Public opinion -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1945- -- Public opinion.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The data consist of a national cross-section of the electorate in England, Scotland, and Wales who were first interviewed in 1969 (1,114 respondents). Of these, 792 were reinterviewed in 1970, and 1,093 new respondents were added to the 1969-1970 panel to create a representative electorate sample for the second wave. Questions were asked about political interest, involvement in political activities, and mass media usage as a political news source. Opinions on a large number of political issues were also ascertained, as well as evaluations of the political parties and candidates using several dimensions and methods of assessment.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
Start: 1969; and end: 1970.
- Butler, David.
Stokes, Donald E.
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|