Civic Culture Study, 1959-1960 [electronic resource] Gabriel Almond, Sidney Verba.
- 2nd ICPSR ed
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1984.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 7201.
1 online resource.
- Political participation -- Public opinion.
Germany -- Politics and government -- Public opinion.
Italy -- Politics and government -- Public opinion.
Mexico -- Politics and government -- Public opinion.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- Public opinion.
United States -- Politics and government -- Public opinion.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This study was based on crossnational surveys conducted in five countries -- Germany, Italy, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Information was obtained from 955 respondents in Germany, 995 respondents in Italy, 1,008 respondents in Mexico, 963 respondents in the United Kingdom, and 970 respondents in the United States. The interviews focused on the respondents' basic political attitudes with emphasis on political partisanship, political socialization, and attitudes toward specific institutions as well as the political system and culture as a whole. Specific information was collected on respondents' political awareness and feelings of political efficacy and attitudes toward bureaucracy, police, political parties, campaigning, and various levels of government, as well as toward institutions such as school, family, and place of work. The number and types of organizations to which the respondents belonged were also recorded. Demographic data cover age, sex, race, marital status, number of children, religious preference, income, and socioeconomic status.... Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR07201
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
Start: 1959; and end: 1960.
- Almond, Gabriel.
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|