American National Election Study, 1952 [electronic resource] Angus Campbell, Gerald Gurinet al.
- 3rd ICPSR ed
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1984.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 7213.
American National Election Study (ANES) Series 7213
1 online resource.
- United States. Congress -- Elections, 1952.
Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1952.
Elections -- United States.
Voting -- United States.
Public opinion -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This study is part of a time-series collection of national surveys fielded continuously since 1952. The election studies are designed to present data on Americans' social backgrounds, enduring political predispositions, social and political values, perceptions and evaluations of groups and candidates, opinions on questions of public policy, and participation in political life.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Campbell, Angus.
Gurin, Gerald, et al.
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|