American National Election Series [electronic resource] 1972, 1974, 1976 / Center for Political Studies.
- 3rd ICPSR ed
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1984.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 7607.
American National Election Study (ANES) Series 7607
1 online resource.
- United States. Congress -- Elections.
Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1972.
Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1976.
Elections -- United States.
Voting -- United States.
Public opinion -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This study is part of a time-series collection of national surveys fielded continuously since 1952. The election studies are designed to present data on Americans' social backgrounds, enduring political predispositions, social and political values, perceptions and evaluations of groups and candidates, opinions on questions of public policy, and participation in political life. This collection consists of a distinct panel across the three election waves, the cross-section samples associated with each election study, and a vote validation study. The panel component consists of a maximum of five interview points for each respondent (pre- and post-1972 election, post-1974 election, and pre- and post-1976 election) taken from the American National Election Studies of 1972 (ICPSR 7010), 1974 (ICPSR 7355), and 1976 (ICPSR 7381). The vote validation data were gathered in the spring and summer of 1977, through interviews with election registration officials and from examination of voting records of the respondents participating in these election studies. The collection also includes filter variables that allow for the retrieval of each of the distinct panel and cross-section samples.... Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR07607
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
Start: 1972; and end: 1976.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|