National Jail Census, 1970 [electronic resource] United States Department of Justice. Bureau of Justice Statistics
- ICPSR Version, 2005-11-04.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor] 1984.
- ICPSR (Series) 7641.
National Jail Census Series (Series) 7641.
National Jail Census Series 7641
1 online resource.
- Jails -- United States -- Statistics.
Prisoners -- United States -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This census provides information on county and municipal jails facilities in the United States and their administration. For all jails, the data include number of prisoners and their reason for being held, age and sex of prisoners, maximum sentence that could be served in the facility, facility capacity and age, types of security available, and operating expenditures. For jails in counties and municipalities with populations of 25,000 or more, data are supplied on quarterly jail population, age of cells, and availability of service facilities and programs for inmates.
- Part 1: Data File; Part 2: SAS Data Definition Statements
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2006-09-15.
Start: 1969; and end: 1970.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|