Conflict and Peace Data Bank (COPDAB), 1948-1978 [electronic resource] Edward E. Azar.
- Third ICPSR Release
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1984.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 7767.
1 online resource.
- World politics -- 1945-1989.
World politics -- 1989-.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Conflict and Peace Data Bank (COPDAB) is a longitudinal computer-based library of daily international and domestic events or interactions. The event records in this file describe the actions of approximately 135 countries in the world, both toward one another and within their domestic environments. A typical descriptive event record, such as an international border clash or domestic press censorship, is coded in nine variables. A COPDAB event record includes date of event, actor initiating the event, target of the event, source from which information was gathered about the event, issue area(s), and textual information about the activity. The event record also contains an evaluation by the coder regarding the type and scale value of the event.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
Start: 1948; and end: 1978.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|