Current Population Survey [electronic resource] Voter Supplement File, 1980 / United States Department of Commerce. Bureau of the Census.
- ICPSR version
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1984.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 7875.
Current Population Survey Series 7875
1 online resource.
- Elections -- United States.
Voting -- United States.
United States -- Population -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This data collection supplies standard monthly labor force data for the week prior to the survey. Comprehensive information is given on the employment status, occupation, and industry of persons 14 years old and older. Individual-level data were gathered from a national sample of over 189,000 persons in November 1980. Included is information on household composition and type of residence, occupational and demographic details, and voting behavior in the November 1980 general election. Items available include voting status, registration status, reasons for not voting, reasons for not registering, and length of time living at same address. Information on demographic characteristics, such as age, sex, race, marital status, veteran status, educational attainment, and Hispanic origin, is available for each respondent.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|