Electric Utility Rate Demonstration Project [electronic resource] Rhode Island, 1977-1978 / United States Department of Energy.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1984.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 7883.
Electric Utility Rate Demonstration Project Series 7883
1 online resource.
- Electric utilities -- Rhode Island -- Rates.
Electric power consumption -- Rhode Island.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- One in a series of studies on customer response to utility regulatory pricing in early 1975, the Rhode Island demonstration project was carried out by the Federal Energy Administration (FEA) and the Blackstone Valley Electric Company from 1977 to 1978. The study was originally titled the Rhode Island Time of Use Rate Experiment and was conducted to generate and analyze data on the effects of peak-load pricing on residential electric consumption. The experimental design featured a seasonally differentiated time of day rate. Three sets of data resulted from the demonstration: questionnaire survey of the customers, summary demographic information, and customer usage records. All three sets are available in this data collection. Part 1 contains post-experimental customer survey responses. Part 5 contains hourly electricity consumption data for the 28 days of the experiment, along with identifying information that links such data to the pertinent customer/participant's demographic data in Part 2.... Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR07883
- Part 1: Part 1
Questionnaire Survey; Part 2: Part 2
Demographic Data File; Part 5: Part 5
Usage Data Group
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
Start: 1977; and end: 1978.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|