ABC News Poll of Public Opinion on Current Social and Political Issues, December 1981 [electronic resource] ABC News.
- ICPSR ed
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1984.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 8020.
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series 8020
1 online resource.
- Public opinion -- United States.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Libya -- Public opinion.
Libya -- Foreign relations -- United States -- Public opinion.
United States -- Economic policy -- 1981-1993 -- Public opinion.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This special-topic poll is part of a continuing series of monthly surveys that solicit public opinion on the presidency and on a range of other political and social issues. This data colletion focuses on President Ronald Reagan, Libya, and the economy. Respondents were asked to evaluate Reagan's presidency and his handling of the nation's economy, to give their opinions of United States relations with Libya, and to assess the impact of Reagan's economic policies on their personal financial situations. Demographic information including respondent's race, age, household income, and educational level was collected.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|