Health and Nutrition Examination Survey I, 1971-1975 [electronic resource] Food Consumption Intake / United States Department of Health and Human Services. National Center for Health Statistics.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1984.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 8068.
National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) and Followup Series 8068
1 online resource.
- Food consumption -- United States -- Statistics.
Nutrition surveys -- United States.
Nutrition -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Statistics, Medical.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys (Cycle I) were designed to measure the nutritional status and health of the U.S. population aged 1-74 years and to obtain more detailed information on the health status and medical care needs of adults aged 25-74 years in the civilian noninstitutionalized population.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|