Dutch Parliamentary Election Study, 1982 [electronic resource] C. van der Eijk, B. Niemoeller, M.J. Koopman, S.M.J. Koopman.
- ICPSR ed
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1985.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 8121.
Dutch Parliamentary Election Study (DPES) Series 8121
1 online resource.
- Public opinion -- Netherlands.
Elections -- Netherlands.
Political participation -- Netherlands -- Public opinion.
Voting -- Netherlands -- Public opinion.
Netherlands -- Politics and government -- 1945 -- -Public opinion.
Netherlands -- Economic conditions -- 1945 -- -Public opinion.
Netherlands -- Social conditions -- 1945 -- -Public opinion.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sixth in a series of election studies in the Netherlands, this survey was conducted after the parliamentary elections of September 1982. Like its predecessors, it also focuses upon the partisan orientations and political attitudes of the Dutch electorate. Most of the questions are identical to those used in the 1981 survey. The survey was administered to two separate samples: individuals previously interviewed in the three waves of the 1981 election study (Wave 4), and a fresh sample of individuals not previously interviewed. Of the 2,305 respondents in the original 1981 sample, 1,206 were successfully interviewed in all four waves. The fresh sample includes 1,541 respondents. Of the four data files produced by the 1982 election study, two are available from ICPSR and the other two are held by the Steinmetz Archive in Amsterdam. The Combination File (Part 1) includes data for all of the respondents interviewed in 1982 (1,541 from the fresh sample and 1,206 from Wave 4, for a total of 2,747). Included in this file is a filter variable by which the user can separate the fresh sample respondents from Wave 4 respondents. The Overall File (Part 2) adds to the Combination File the 1,099 attrition cases from the original 1981 sample of 2,305, for a total of 3,846. The Frequencies File (Part 4) provides frequencies for the Combination and Overall Files. The codebook also provides frequencies for the two files held by the Steinmetz Archive.... Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR08121
- Part 1: Combination File; Part 2: Overall File; Part 3: Codebook for Combination and Overall Files; Part 4: Frequencies for Combination and Overall Files
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Eijk, C. van der.
Koopman, M. J.
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|