Current Population Survey, March 1983 [electronic resource] Estimates of Noncash Benefit Values / United States Department of Commerce. Bureau of the Census.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1985.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 8332.
Current Population Survey Series 8332
1 online resource.
- Labor supply -- United States -- Statistics.
Public welfare -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Population -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This data collection supplies standard monthly labor force data as well as supplemental data on work experience, income, noncash benefits, and migration. Comprehensive information is given on the employment status, occupation, and industry of persons 14 years old and older. Additional data are available concerning weeks worked and hours per week worked, reason not working full-time, total income and income components, and residence. This collection was formed by expanding CURRENT POPULATION SURVEY: ANNUAL DEMOGRAPHIC FILE, 1983 (ICPSR 8192) to include monetary value estimates for five types of noncash benefits,such as food stamps, school lunch programs, public or subsidized rental housing, Medicaid, and Medicare. Estimates are derived from three valuation approaches: the market value approach, the recipient or cash equivalent approach, and the poverty budget share approach. Data on employment and income refer to the preceding year, while demographic data refer to the time of the survey. Information on demographic characteristics, such as age, sex, race, household relationship, and Hispanic origin, is available for each person in the household enumerated.... Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR08332
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|