Expenditure and Employment Data for the Criminal Justice System [United States] [electronic resource] CJEE Extracts File, 1982 / United States Department of Justice. Bureau of Justice Statistics.
- ICPSR ed
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1985.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 8382.
Expenditure and Employment Data for the Criminal Justice System Series 8382
1 online resource.
- Criminal justice, Administration of -- United States.
Criminal justice personnel -- United States -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- These criminal justice expenditure and employment (CJEE) data are taken from a special compilation of sources available from the Census Bureau's Annual Surveys of Governments, Finance Statistics and Employment Statistics. Levels of government covered are federal, state, county, municipal, and towns and townships. Information is included on total employment, total police protection, police protection with arrest powers, other police protection, judicial-legal employment, corrections employment, total expenditures, police protection expenditures, judicial-legal expenditures, and corrections expenditures. Types of expenditures include direct current, capital outlay, equipment, and intergovernmental. Types of employment include total, full-time, part-time, and full-time equivalent.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|