ABC News/WASHINGTON POST Poll of Public Opinion on Current Social and Political Issues, October 1982 [electronic resource] ABC NewsThe Washington Post.
- ICPSR ed
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1984.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 9049.
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series 9049
1 online resource.
- United States. Congress -- Elections, 1982 -- Public opinion.
Public opinion -- United States.
Elections -- United States -- Public opinion.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This special-topic poll is part of a continuing series of monthly surveys that solicit public opinion on the presidency and on a range of other social and political issues. This data collection contains information relating to the upcoming election, including respondents' party affiliations and voting preferences, their opinions of President Ronald Reagan's performance in office, and their views on the effect of different interest groups, such as environmentalists and the Moral Majority, on the United States. Demographic information about the respondents includes age, sex, race, religion, educational level, marital status, income, and type of residence.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- ABC News.
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|