1980 and 1990 Industrial Structure Measures [electronic resource] / Robert L. Kaufman
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2000.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 1225.
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The major objective of this research project was to analyze differences among race-sex groups in their distribution across industrial and occupational segments and in the rewards that they receive from these positions. Two sets of analyses of the causes and results of the differential distribution among Black women, Black men, white women, and white men are provided, and the redistribution of these groups across labor market positions is also examined.
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|