Common Core of Data [electronic resource] : Elementary/Secondary Education Agencies, 1985-1986 / United States Department of Education. National Center for Education Statistics
- ICPSR version
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1999.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 2136.
Common Core of Data (CCD) Series 2136
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This dataset contains records for each public secondary and elementary education agency in the United States and its outlying areas (American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and the Marshall Islands) for 1985-1986. Reporting agencies serve instructional levels from pre-kindergarten through grade 12, or the equivalent span of instruction in ungraded or special education districts. Regional Educational Service Agencies, supervisory unions, and county superintendents are also represented. Variables include state and federal ID numbers, agency name, address, city, and ZIP code, FIPS county and out-of-state indicators, instructional operating status, agency type, grade span, metropolitan statistical area (MSA) ID and status, and board of control selection code.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
Start: 1985; and end: 1986.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|