Higher Education General Information Survey (HEGIS), 1985-1986 [electronic resource] : Salaries, Tenure, and Fringe Benefits of Full-Time Faculty / United States Department of Education. National Center for Education Statistics
- ICPSR version
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1999.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 2204.
Higher Education General Information Survey (HEGIS) Series 2204
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Higher Education General Information Survey (HEGIS) series was designed to provide comprehensive information on various aspects of postsecondary education in the United States and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and the Marshall Islands) and Department of Defense schools outside the United States. Data are available for both public and private two-year and four-year institutions. The HEGIS Salaries component for 1985-1986 sought data from 3,388 institutions on the type and control of the institution, and the number of employed personnel by primary function and employment status. Key data elements, presented for up to four record types for each institution (corresponding to length of contract and sex), include academic rank, number of faculty, salaries, tenure status, and fringe benefits.
- Part 1: Main Data File; Part 2: HEGIS Record Layout
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
Start: 1985; and end: 1986.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|