Postsecondary Career School Survey, 1977-1978 [electronic resource] : [United States] / United States Department of Education. National Center for Education Statistics
- ICPSR version
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2001.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 2381.
Vocational Education Series 2381
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This survey was designed to collect data on postsecondary institutions offering vocational education programs. These data are used to develop a directory that parallels existing United States Office of Education directories of colleges and universities, both public and private. The data collected give comprehensive information on career training opportunities and a complete universe of institutions from which samples may be drawn. Information on individual institutions includes identification and location of institutions, size of vocational enrollments, vocational education programs offered, specific accreditation data, and other general information.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
Start: 1977; and end: 1978.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|