ABC News Marijuana Poll, May 1997 [electronic resource] ABC News
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1998.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 2489.
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series 2489
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This special topic poll sought respondents' views on legalizing the possession of small amounts of marijuana for personal use. Respondents were asked if they supported the use of marijuana for medical purposes when the patient was terminally ill, seriously but not fatally ill, or whenever it would help the patient medically. Those queried were asked if they believed that marijuana has legitimate medical uses. Background information on respondents includes sex and personal history of marijuana use.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2008-01-04.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|