ABC News/WASHINGTON POST Kosovo Poll #3, April 1999 [electronic resource] / ABC NewsThe Washington Post
- ICPSR version
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1999.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 2771.
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series 2771
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This special topic poll, fielded April 25-26, 1999, sought respondents' views on the current situation in Kosovo. Those queried were asked for their opinions on President Bill Clinton's handling of the presidency and the situation in Kosovo. Specifically, respondents were asked about the air strikes currently being launched against Serbia by the United States and its allies, the possibility of a ground war, the potential for loss of American lives, who was winning the conflict, and the civilian casualties that had occurred as a result of the conflict. Additional questions addressed the possible increased military involvement on the part of the United States through the use of military reserves and the National Guard, whether the United States should have gotten involved in this conflict, the potential for the development of a situation similar to the Vietnam War, and cooperation among the NATO allies. Background information on respondents includes age, race, sex, education, and political party.... Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR02771
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- ABC News.
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|