National Survey of DNA Crime Laboratories, 1998 [electronic resource] United States Department of Justice. Bureau of Justice Statistics
- ICPSR Version, 2005-11-04.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor] 2000.
- ICPSR (Series) 2879.
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This study reports findings from a survey of publicly operated forensic crime labs that perform deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) testing. The survey includes questions about each lab's budget, personnel, workload, and operating policies and procedures. Data were obtained from 108 out of 120 estimated known labs, including all statewide labs.
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2006-09-15.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|