ABC News Clinton Legacy Poll, January 2000 [electronic resource] / ABC News
- ICPSR version
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2000.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 2963.
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series 2963
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This special topic poll, fielded January 26, 2000, sought respondents' views on the legacy that President Bill Clinton would leave following his final term in office. Respondents were asked for their opinions on Clinton's handling of the presidency, their impressions of Clinton, and their views on how he would be remembered in history. Those queried were asked to rate Clinton's accomplishments, leadership, judgment, and communication skills while president. Their views were also sought on whether the next president should move the country in a new direction or continue the Clinton era, whether Clinton or the Republican Congress would do a better job coping with the nation's main problems over the next year, and whether they would be sorry or glad to see Clinton leave office. A final question asked respondents if they would vote for Clinton or Texas governor George W. Bush, were Clinton allowed to seek a third term as president. Background information on respondents includes gender and political party.... Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR02963
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|