Linked Birth/Infant Death Data, 1984 Birth Cohort [electronic resource] : [United States] / United States Department of Health and Human Services. National Center for Health Statistics
- ICPSR version
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2002.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 3265.
Linked Birth/Infant Death Data Series 3265
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This data collection consists of two data files, which can be used to determine infant mortality rates. The first file provides linked records of live births and deaths of children born in the United States in 1984 (residents and nonresidents). This file is referred to as the ''numerator'' file. The second file consists of live births in the United States in 1984 and is referred to as the ''denominator'' file. Variables include year of birth, state and county of birth, characteristics of the infant (age, sex, race, birth weight, gestation), characteristics of the mother (origin, race, age, education, marital status, state of birth), characteristics of the father (origin, race, age, education), pregnancy items (prenatal care, live births), and medical data.
- Part 1: Numerator File: Linked Birth and Death Records, 1984; Part 2: Denominator File: Live Births, 1984
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|