National Hospital Discharge Survey, 2000 [electronic resource] United States Department of Health and Human Services. National Center for Health Statistics
- ICPSR Version, 2005-11-04.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor] 2002.
- ICPSR (Series) 3479.
National Hospital Discharge Survey Series (Series) 3479.
National Hospital Discharge Survey Series 3479
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The National Hospital Discharge Survey (NHDS) collects medical and demographic information annually from a sample of hospital discharge records. Variables include patients' demographic characteristics (sex, age, race, marital status), dates of admission and discharge, status at discharge, final diagnoses, surgical and nonsurgical procedures, dates of surgeries, and sources of payment. Information on hospital characteristics such as bedsize, ownership, and region of the country is also included. The medical information is coded using the INTERNATIONAL CLASSIFICATION OF DISEASES, 9TH REVISION, CLINICAL MODIFICATION (ICD-9-CM).
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2006-09-15.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|