ABC News Iraq Poll, September 2002 [electronic resource] ABC News
- ICPSR Version, 2005-12-15.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor] 2002.
- ICPSR (Series) 3555.
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series (Series) 3555.
ABC News/Washington Post Poll Series 3555
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This special topic poll, conducted September 12-14, 2002, was undertaken to assess public opinion on the potential war against Iraq. Respondents were asked whether they approved of the way President George W. Bush was handling the situation with Iraq and Saddam Hussein, how important it was to force the Iraqi president from power, whether President Bush had a clear policy on Iraq, whether the Bush administration was overstating the level of threat from Iraq, whether it had done enough to win international support for taking military action against Iraq, whether Bush had presented enough evidence on why the United States should remove Saddam Hussein from power, and whether attacking/not attacking Iraq would create a greater risk of further terrorist attacks to the United States. Those polled also indicated their level of support for United States military action against Iraq. They were asked whether they would be for/against it if United States allies opposed such military action, if the United States used ground troops, if there was a significant number of United States military casualties, if Iraq agreed to let United Nations weapons inspectors back into the country, and if Iraq interfered or did not cooperate with United Nations weapons inspectors. Background information on respondents includes gender, age, education, political party affiliation, race, and Hispanic origin.... Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR03555
- Part 1: Data File
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2006-09-15.
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|